Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Dreaded two week wait

Well technically I'm only in the one week wait due to the fact that AF (aunt flo) is do around this time next week, but either way it is still a dreaded situation. I'm trying not to think about it to much but it is a very difficult thing to do. I'm trying not to psyche myself up just yet I'm praying that I am pregnant but i not gonna let myself be to devastated if I'm not, no point in that it just makes it a an even more stressful situation and environment to try again in. My Honey finally expressed his fears to me and i was like "that's how i feel pretty much all the time" so hopefully he can see now why i get so worked up. NO matter what happens next week i have strong sense of faith and even when i get down i don't give up I know that i will have my babies and that's pretty much all i need to continue on this journey. Peace Love and BABY DUST to all Mothers to be

No comments: