Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WoW

He did it y'all, we did it, Mr. Obama is our President Elect

I am so grateful and proud to be living in this day and age, I am a part of something my and my friends grandparents and great-grandparents great fought and died for and unfortunately for most of them they didn't make it to this day to experience it. WE are truly living in a new age I now know what it feels like to be a part of something bigger than myself. There are no words to express the fear and excitment I feel about this new administration . I pray for this new beginning, for our future president and to all the kids my age and younger who now know that it is possible there can be someone who looks like us and understands what it is to be us in control. So for all thos who didn't know YES WE CAN!!

No comments: